Hosted by The Space Between

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull



We finally got around to seeing Indiana Jones 4 this weekend! The storyline was pretty weak with the alien angle but all in all, it was still a fun movie! The effects and stunts were great as always, and of course I loved all the archaeological sets and props (studied the Nazca lines in school, probably won't ever see them for real though, so that was neat). I'm glad Marion was back as well, and I was happy about the ending. So, does anyone see Shia carrying on the series as a Young Indiana Jones? I'm not sure I do, he's cute, and has been very visible lately, but I just don't see the charisma. You know I'll be there if they make one though, I love the whole Indiana Jones/Archaeology theme! I've been thinking about reading the books even. ;)

Hopefully I haven't said too much if you want to go see it but haven't yet. If you're an Indie fan you'll find it fun, even with the storyline. If you're needing realism in your archaeology/storyline, well... yeah... you might not get that! ;) But it was still a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it! I'm glad they made another one!

2 comments:

  1. Now you know I loved this one as I am an Indy freak. I really don't think that they will carry on the series. Lucas seemed to put that to bed at the end of the flick, at least in my mind. But I would go, too. I need my Indy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaunie, I don't watch much movies at all, unless they are historical ones or based on movies, and the like But this so interests me! So I'm planning to get those on DVD's (I so hope they are closed captioned for me!) so I can watch them from the start Thanks on the review. I have to wait for it to come out in DVD before I can see this one (which is like a year!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...