Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Winter's Respite Read-a-thon - January 18th - 24th, 2016



Come join us over at Seasons of Reading for the Winter's Respite Read-a-thon! Now that the hustle of the holidays is done, it's time to relax with a book or three and work on those 2016 reading challenges!

The sign up page is HERE.

TBR:

I'd like to finish these three up this week, and maybe get a start on something new, we'll see.

 


Update:
I did manage to finish all three of these, so I think I'll call it done and a success!

1 comment:

  1. I am signed up also, and am finishing 2 books and hopefully start a 3rd!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/01/winter-respite-readathonwintersrespite.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...