Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, October 09, 2011

It's a wrap!



Down to the wire and accomplished my goal! I just finished Fablehaven #4: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by Brandon Mull with about 30 minutes to midnight! This is a fun kids fantasy series that I highly recommend! 526 pages!


Worked on but did not complete:


How to Read Maya Hieroglyphs by John Montgomery - Starting point for Read-a-thon pg. 80, ending point, pg. 105 - pages read = 25 pages

Previously Finished:

What the Librarian
Did
by Karina Bliss
Ghost Hunting
by Jason Hawes and
Grant Wilson
Vicious Circle
(Felix Castor #2)

by Mike Carey
249 pages273 pages92 pages


Total page count: 1165, average pages per day: 177 - not bad, much better than my normal average of between 60 and 100 (which I hadn't even been managing lately!)

I would like to thank Michelle @ True Book Addict for hosting this on her Castle Macabre blog, it was fun! I hope to join you on some future read-a-thon's!

Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed yourself! I think you did an awesome job! Thanks for joining me for a week of scary fun. =O)

    My winter read-a-thon will be in January and, if you like Christmas, I have a Christmas blog and I host a yearly Christmas reading challenge that runs from Thanksgiving week through Epiphany/Twelfth Night. Hope you will consider joining me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...