Hosted by The Space Between

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

To be done, or not to be done?

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Reading update:

I've just finished Sketch Me If You Can and enjoyed it. What I have left is kind of daunting, I just don't think I'll have time to finish another whole book, or even the rest of Blue honestly, and I'm tired! I have 232 pages left in it, the other book I was going to start has 344, and even though the print is kinda big, I know I won't get through that tonight! I'm sure I'll read a little more, but I'm guessing that I'm pretty much done for this read-a-thon for the power reading! I've enjoyed having a longer time period, and actually being able to sleep during, though I've been a little frustrated at having to work and also having stuff come up, how dare life interrupt my reading?! Anyway, I'm going to take it easy tonight I think, and I'll update one more time with my final page count, maybe tomorrow. I've hardly played Pocket Frogs in 3 days, I'm husband is amazed! :D

I would like to thank our hostesses Lori at Pure Imagination, Candace at Candace's Book Blog and Angela at Reading Angel, all of whom I had to follow because they have fantastic and beautiful blogs, and I'll have to keep an eye out for this read-a-thon again! Thank you so much ladies!

Currently reading:

Blue by Lou Aronica, A girl and her father reconnect over a shared fantasy land they created, but found out was real, in order to save it from a blight. Started: pg. 43, current page: 163



Finished reading:


Hexbound
(Dark Elite #2)

by Chloe Neill
The Haunting of
Granite Falls

by Eva Ibbotson
Sketch Me If
You Can

by Sharon Pape
Started: pg 152
Pages read: 94
Pages read: 216Pages read: 293


Total Page Count: 723

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...