Hosted by The Space Between

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 3 - Good Morning!

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Reading update:

It's our last day! Kinda sad, but kinda glad. This has been a much more laid back read-a-thon for me than Dewey's, since that one is such a race being only one day. I haven't really visited any other readers besides my friends that were also participating, I would like to do that, maybe this evening when I get home.

I did pretty well last night, meeting the goal I had set myself for the evening and then some, so I'm pleased. It was almost 200 pages just in the evening after work, which is A LOT for me! I'd really like to finish the two I'm on, plus one more, but we'll see how today goes, that might not be terribly realistic. Have a great reading day everyone!

Currently reading:

Sketch Me If You Can by Sharon Pape -- First in the Portrait of Crime Series, a sketch artist inherits her deceased uncle's house, client list and Wild West Federal Marshall ghostly house guest. I like what I've read so far! Pages read: 203
Blue by Lou Aronica, A girl and her father reconnect over a shared fantasy land they created, but found out was real, in order to save it from a blight. Started: pg. 43, current page: 123



Finished reading:


Hexbound
(Dark Elite #2)

by Chloe Neill
The Haunting of
Granite Falls

by Eva Ibbotson
Started: pg 152
Pages read: 94
Pages read: 216


Total Page Count: 593

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...