Hosted by The Space Between

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Reading update:

I’ve finished The Haunting of Granite Falls, a fun and fast story, continued to work on Blue (liking it), and have gotten into Sketch Me if You Can (also good). I've picked out what I will probably read after that one if I get that far, hopefully I can get some good time in tonight, I think my errands for the day are done. Why is it that when you just want to read, stuff happens? Anyway, I plan to make some progress tonight, and check in on some friends to see how they're doing!

Currently reading:

Sketch Me If You Can by Sharon Pape -- First in the Portrait of Crime Series, a sketch artist inherits her deceased uncle's house, client list and Wild West Federal Marshall ghostly house guest. I like what I've read so far! Pages read: 51
Blue by Lou Aronica, A girl and her father reconnect over a shared fantasy land they created, but found out was real, in order to save it from a blight. Started: pg. 43, current page: 123



Finished reading:


Hexbound
(Dark Elite #2)

by Chloe Neill
The Haunting of
Granite Falls

by Eva Ibbotson
Started: pg 152
Pages read: 94
Pages read: 216


Total Page Count: 441

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...