Hosted by The Space Between

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

WWW Wednesdays 9/8/10



I've decided to start taking part in WWW Wednesdays!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Then head on over to Should be Reading and leave a comment with a link to your post so others can see!

Right now I'm actively reading a few things:

Free image hosting at imagecave.comMind Games by Carolyn Crane - An urban fantasy about a hypochondriac that learns to use her fear as a weapon on criminals -- really enjoying so far, getting ready to start chapter 9 pg. 86
Free image hosting at imagecave.comUnicorns of Balinor: The Road to Balinor by Mary Stanton -- a kids fantasy about a princess and her unicorn steed, crippled and stranded in our real world (at least that's what I've read so far), I was going to save this for the Dewey's Read-a-thon, but that's okay, I have 5 more of them to go in my possession! -- pg 93, hoping to finish tonight!
Free image hosting at imagecave.comI'm listening to The Alexandria Link by Steve Berry -- An archaeological thriller where Cotton Malone, ex government agent is on the trail of the Library of Alexandria, also hoping to finish this week, sometimes you just need an exciting romp across several continents and a jump from a plane, you know?


Since last Wednesday I finished reading:

Free image hosting at imagecave.comThe Sons of the Zodiac: Warrior Ascended by Addison Fox -- The idea was intriguing, this was the story of the Leo Warrior, but the execution just didn't do it for me, I'm afraid I have to say I can't recommend it, and I probably won't continue the series.
Free image hosting at imagecave.comFinal Notice, a Miss Zukas Mystery #6 by Jo Dereske -- Helma's aunt comes to stay with her after a "brain incident" that has left her a little confused and unsteady. We get some of Helma's family history during prohibition. I really like the Miss Zukas series, Helma is very particular and quirky, but that's what makes her endearing. Her relationship with Boy Cat Zukas is just funny! A fun cozy mystery series I would recommend


Possibly up next:

Free image hosting at imagecave.comDarkyn #5: Evermore by Lynn Viehl -- I'm taking part in a challenge to read this series by the end of 2010, I think I can make it!
Free image hosting at imagecave.comFantasy Life by Kristine Kathryn Rusch -- sounds like a story of fantasy creatures hiding in the real world.
Free image hosting at imagecave.comThe Next Big Thing by Johanna Edwards -- from the write up on Fantastic Fiction: a plus-size heroine becomes a reality TV show contestant and discovers she's already beautiful enough to be the next big thing.

4 comments:

  1. Great looking list. I love the Miss Zukas series...but haven't read one for a while.

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaunesay thanks for taking the time to stop by my WWW today.. I am now a new follower as see some very familiar books you like that I have read and also have on my TBR shelf so think we have pretty much same taste in the paranormal reads...

    Hope you will stick with the WWW every week as like to see what you read next and pick to read after that...

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by my blog, and for telling me about Clive's cars, I will check it out! I love your blog, look forward to reading more!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you expect me to remember things!!! LOL On my kindle I'm reading Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning, and at home I'm reading one of the Diane Tregarde series that I can't remember the author. I just finished reading a Wife for Hire by Janet Evanovich. Next up? Not sure - one of the erotica books maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...