Hosted by The Space Between

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Picking out books for the read-a-thon

I'm really looking forward to the read-a-thon in October, since I'm not a newbie anymore, and I know how much fun, and what a challenge it was. During the last read-a-thon in April, I spent about the last hour of my reading time standing up or pacing in my computer room, just to stay awake and finish the book I was on, silly probably, but I was determined to finish it! Part of the fun is picking out what books to read! I've been thinking about this for awhile, actually since the last read-a-thon as I spotted books on my shelves that would be good candidates. Here are some of the ones I'm considering:

Free image hosting at imagecave.com Free image hosting at imagecave.com Free image hosting at imagecave.com Free image hosting at imagecave.com

Free image hosting at imagecave.com Free image hosting at imagecave.com Free image hosting at imagecave.com Free image hosting at imagecave.com


As you can see there is a wide variety there, and I'm certainly not expecting to read all of them, or even necessarily those, since we all know that our tastes can change on a whim! Even as I'm getting ready to post this, I just thought of several others I'll likely add to the stack!

I can't wait to see what others choose! Is it Oct. 9th yet? Heehee!

3 comments:

  1. I think you ought to start with that first one in the second row... Yep, that'd be MY pick...

    *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you'd catch that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what I'm going to read. And I suppose I should start giving it some thought (looks a calender). Yep. Definitely... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...