Hosted by The Space Between

Monday, April 06, 2015

The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron

The Dark Unwinding (The Dark Unwinding, #1)The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was deeply drawn into this amazing and secret world that Katherine found herself in. Almost immediately I became attached to Uncle Tully and his toys, and completely sympathetic to Katherine and her plight. The dark richness of the grand but decaying house and complex grounds, and the family secrets which came to light all gave vivid depth to the world. An interestingly set teen mystery with a gothic feel and a satisfying resolution, though with an open end that leads to a second book which I'm definitely looking forward to! I definitely recommend to the historical, steampunk, mystery fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...