Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon - October 21st, 2017


It's that time of year! I've lost count of which read-a-thon # this is for me, but that's not the important part anyway! I will update throughout the day here with what I'm reading and with challenge answers. Have a great day everyone!




I'm getting a late start this morning, but that extra sleep was definitely needed! First up I'm going to finish the last 50 pages of Charmed to Death. - finished!




Next up, I have this from Netgalley and it will be coming out soon so I need to get busy and finish it!



Time to procure some lunch! Since the husband is having to work here at home, I'll be listening to my current audiobook, Origin while out and about!



Taking this Doctor Who short story with me for waiting on lunch to be ready, featuring Doc #9, The Beast of Babylon by Charlie Higson
Challenges:

10 years, 10 books (in progress)
2007: Magic Bites (Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews
2008: Grimspace (Sirantha Jax #1) by Ann Aguirre
2009: Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
2010: Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
2011: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2012: The Dalai Lama's Cat by David Michie
2013: Indexing by Seanan McGuire
2014: The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
2015: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
2016: A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas
2017: The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...