Hosted by The Space Between

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon - October 17-27th, 2014

October is a super busy month for me, but that doesn't mean I can't squeeze in four more read-a-thons. Yes, I said 4. Quatro.  Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon is October 18th, and then two more take place in other reading groups I'm a part of in Bookobsessed and Bookcrossing.  All between October 17th and November 4th!

The first of these is the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon hosted by our friends at My Shelf Confessions from October 17th -27th.  Head on over there to see what all they have planned and sign up to join us!  We'll be using #WWReadathon to chat on Twitter.

Let's get some TBR's knocked out, shall we?

Currently Reading:



Finished:



That's it for this time around! Thanks to our hostesses! I'm looking forward to the next one!

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you during this read-a-thon!! I'm participating in this one too and am looking forward to catching up on some reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And to you! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Wow, 4 readathons close together! That's kind of crazy, but in a good way :D And I adored Wicked as They Come! Good luck with your reading goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the cover of it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...