Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Frightfall Read-a-thon Sept. 29 - Oct. 5, 2014



It's time for the Frightfall Read-a-thon hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict on her Seasons of Reading Blog. We're going to celebrate Fall and get our scary on from September 29th - October 5th. Come and join us!  Just clink on the picture above to be taken to the sign up page.

I just received the perfect book from a Goodreads giveaway, so I'm going to start with that first:



If I make it through that one, then we'll see what else comes up!

Progress:

10/4/14 - Still working on Sleepy Hollow and hope to finish it by tomorrow, but I've also finished some audiobooks in the meantime:


2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you joining us again! I love the show Sleepy Hollow. I have it recorded and need to watch it. I bet the book is good if it's based on the series. Hope you enjoy the scary reading this week!

    I LOVE your header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched any second season yet, but I will. I just love his character, the book is pretty good and keeps up hismannerisms. I made that header during a Bloggiesta for the picmonkey challenge, I like it too! Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...