Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, January 05, 2013

2012 Wrap Up

Favorite Reads in 2012


Out of the 100 books I read this year, these are the ones that really stand out in my mind when I look back over the list. To me it is interesting that 6 of them were audiobooks, so apparently I just REALLY like being read to! Two of these were read by the same narrator, Wil Wheaton, so I must really like his style!

All of these are either stand alones, or beginnings of a series. I did continue reading in some favorite series this year but decided to focus on beginnings or singles, instead of the middle of something I've been working on for awhile.

If I've reviewed it, I've provided a link to that, otherwise, it will be to the Goodreads page.


Review

Review

Review

Review

Goodreads

Goodreads

Goodreads

Review


Challenges

Basically I didn't succeed at any of the challenges I did except for Speculative Romance, which I then tried to go on to the next level and didn't make it.  So we're not going to spend a lot of time on that, except to say that this year, I've picked one challenge, and that in itself was a challenge! They all sound so fun it's hard to resist, but I'm doing the lowest level of the Seriously Series Challenge, and that is all! Check out the links below to join up! To see what I've chosen for it, I've set up a page here for tracking.





Sign up at
 Reading the Paranormal
or
On a Book Bender
it's all part of the same challenge. 



Happy New Year everyone! May 2013 be filled with peace and good books!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Divergent too. And I have the Host...just haven't read it yet. I'm glad you liked it though. Makes me more excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...