Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rocktober is for Reading!

My friend Susan over at West of Mars has invited us to celebrate Rocktober with her! Check out the Rocktober event on Facebook. Music and Books are two of my greatest loves, so combining them really appeals to me!

All you have to do to join in is post a link over at the West of Mars Fans Page on Facebook with a link to your review, author interview or giveaway that involves a book related to music, and Susan will transfer it over to the Meet and Greet Blog!

If you need some ideas on what you can read, Susan has compiled a great list HERE. Thank you so much Susan for compiling that list, I've added some to my wishlist! Primarily Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rockstar!

From her list I've read and enjoyed these:

Gossamer Axe by Gael Baudino (Fantasy)
Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite (Horror)
Rock Star by Jackie Collins (Fiction/Romance)
Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning (Erotica)
Guitar Girl by Sara Manning (Teen)

Here are the books I have to choose from to read, I'm going to treat this as a relaxed reading challenge:

What the Librarian Did
by Karina Bliss (HQ Romance)
Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready (Fantasy)
Metal Angel by Nancy Springer (Fantasy)
Cold Iron by Melisa Michaels (Fantasy)

And of course I highly recommend Susan's own Trevor Wolff and Shapeshifter books: Trevor's Song, Demo Tapes 1, Demo Tapes 2 and Demo Tapes 3, which I still need to get my hands on, do you hear me Susan?



All you have to do to join in is post a link over at the West of Mars Fans Page on Facebook with a link to your review, author interview or giveaway that involves a book related to music, and Susan will transfer it over to the Meet and Greet Blog!

Come and join the fun! Let's read some beautiful music together!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. Just ordered a scant few copies to autograph, too. I assume I'm earmarking one for you?

    And thanks for the publicity help, my friend. Rocktober is meant to be whatever people want. I hope lots of people join in and have fun with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...