Hosted by The Space Between

Monday, September 19, 2011

It's almost time - Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon

In a little bit over a month I'll be participating in my 4th Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon and I'm just as excited as I was for my first one! I'm already thinking of what books would be good reads for that day. Okay, truthfully I've been doing that since the day after the last read-a-thon!

This time I may be adding some Kindle books to my TBR pile to give myself some variation, and am considering an audiobook for the times when I need to rest my eyes, or while cheering for other readers. Last read-a-thon was my first as a cheerleader, so I will probably try that again, because I know how much I liked being visited by them.

To sign up as a reader, visit this link

To sign up as a volunteer, visit this link, Cheerleader sign ups will come later, this link is for help with organizational committees, as it takes a lot of work to make the read-a-thon go smoothly!

It's a lot of fun, and I hope you all will join us on October 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...