Hosted by The Space Between

Friday, December 24, 2010

Carry On, Santa...

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope your Holidays are peaceful and filled with love. Please remember our family members who are not able to be home with us right now.

Below is something I heard on the radio today, and then found a wonderful picture collage set to it on you tube. It is a tear jerker, so if you're already feeling fragile and emotional, maybe save it for later. Take it from one who understands, I've cried both times I've heard it today, but I do really like it. There's just one line that gets me every time, if you listen to it, I'm sure you'll know the one! ;)




Here is the poem itself, and some info about it: Merry Christmas, My Friend

Merry Christmas to all... and to all, a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...