Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Viscount's Christmas Temptation by Erica Ridley

The Viscount's Christmas Temptation (The Dukes of War, #1)The Viscount's Christmas Temptation by Erica Ridley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Very cute and just what I needed for a quick Christmas read. I finished it early this morning while trying to get sleepy after some Christmas Day prep, it was perfect timing!

Amelia is a great character, and there isn't anything she can't organize into submission, including Viscount Benedict! She has a Christmas plan that depends on his agreement, and she isn't giving him a choice. She brings him around to her way of thinking exactly as expected, but he has a few tricks of his own for her to crack that iron clad planning.

A recommend from me if you're looking for a light, quick, seasonal, historical romance.

#COYER Generator Fuel #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...