Hosted by The Space Between

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random Read-a-thon Oct. 19 - 23, 2012

Random Read-a-thon hosted by My Shelf Confessions
 
YES! A spur of the moment random read-a-thon! Of course I'm in, because one, it's a read-a-thon, and two, I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked for Dewey's last weekend because things came up, and three, well, it's a read-a-thon! If you'd like to join us in doing this random bout of reading goodness, head on over to My Shelf Confessions and sign up! It's super informal, so come along!

Goal:

400 pages

Books I'm working on:


Starting Page: 60
Pages Read: 333
Finished: 10/21/12

Starting Page: 226
Finished: no

Start: 29%
Ended: 67% 
Finished: no


Score: 
 
I made it to about 385 pages I think, because I was a loser tonight and got sucked into the Halloween events on my favorite computer game Guild Wars 2. :D But I basically did it, I could have! I was THIS close!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:30 PM

    Good luck with this!I hope you're able to meet your goal :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...