Hosted by The Space Between

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-thon - April 10th


I have decided to give this read-a-thon a try. I saw a few Bookcrossing friends trying it last year in October, and now that the latest edition is almost here, I think I'll join in!

You can find all the information on it here: Dewey's Read-a-thon, there is a wonderful faq with good tips on what to do.

Basically it's a committment to reading as much as possible on April 10th and updating about it in your blog. It sounds very relaxed, there are fun mini-challenges to participate in, and prizes to win. I've already gotten the buy-in from the husband (at least I think that's what the response "sounds fun" means, that's how I've chosen to interpret it!) so now I just need to go pick out some light books so I have a good selection to choose from. I promise to hold no solid expectations for myself other than to have fun reading!

Come and join us! The sign up can be found in the link above.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great way to do it...no expectations. I think we rob ourselves when we say we HAVE to read X number of books or X number of hours...it's supposed to be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...