Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Monster Read-a-thon November 9th - 15th

I'm probably asking for it since I'm already doing the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon and the Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge (links to the right on the sidebar) but like I've said before, I can't turn one down, so Monster Read-a-thon, here I come!

I'm currently working on A Grosvenor Square Christmas (a Kindle Freebie) and Aftermath by Ann Aguirre (who I was lucky enough to meet this past week) so I will continue on those and see what comes up next!



2 comments:

  1. Now this one I will be doing. =O) Will still be writing, but will try to read too.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the HO HO HO one until just yesterday and I don't have any Christmas books to read... otherwise I'd be joining that one too, even though I'm hosting our own! lol. I <3 readathons. I hope you get lots read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...