Hosted by The Space Between

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

February Read-a-thon's

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon


There are 2 read-a-thons this week that I can do! TWO OF THEM! Yay! Starting tomorrow and running until Feb 14th we have the Wicked Valentine's Read-a-thon hosted by the ladies at My Shelf Confessions during which I shall attempt to finish a large book that I am currently reading. Then Friday we have Doin' it Dirty 2.0 hosted by my favorite Divas of Dirty Amanda at On a Book Bender and Kelly at Reading the Paranormal, in which I will attempt to read multiple short but naughty freebies that I've collected for the kindle. I missed the inaugural Doin' it Dirty, so I was determined to take part the next time around!  Join us if you want to be Dirty and Wicked! ;)


Wicked Valentine's Goals:
Finish this:

maybe these:

and listening to:


Doin' It Dirty 2.0 Finished:
 
Tit for Tat by Delilah Fawkes
Taking Instruction by Cheyenne McCray
Stolen by Jinx Jamison
Catching Caroline by Sylvia Day

2 really short stories, 1 short story and a novella?  I definitely enjoyed my first Doin' It Dirty 2.0, and was beat over the head with, err, I mean had a new author STRONGLY  SUGGESTED to me, so I will have to check out some of Jodi Redford's work!  Also Moira Rogers just in case anyone else was looking for a recommendation!

2 comments:

  1. After you read your first Jodi Redford book, you'll understand why we recommend her to people who like the naughty! *saucy wink*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...