Hosted by The Space Between

Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Challenge Down!

I've listened to some fantastic audios this year, and have just today completed the Audiobook Challenge hosted by J. Kaye. I have a few more audios in mind, but luckily they'll fit in with the 2nd's challenge which I may be struggling to complete. I've got the Young Adult Challenge sown up as soon as finish Extras by Scott Westerfeld, but the Erotica Challenge is just going to have to go by the wayside I'm afraid. I did finish a second one (that's right, only a second one in the whole year so far!) this past weekend, but I really don't see me finishing enough to complete the challenge in less than a month and a half. I guess I just don't have that much naughtiness in me this year! :D

There is not a single one of these audios listed below that I wouldn't recommend, they've all been great and I really do need to review a few more of them! Thanks again for hosting J. Kaye!




The 2009 Audiobook Challenge: Listen to 12 Audiobooks between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2009


1. Wedding Season - Darcy Cosper - finished 1/28/09
2. The Valley of Secrets - Charmian Hussey - finished 3/5/09
3. The Seduction of the Crimson Rose - Lauren Willig - finished 5/1/09
4. The Egyptologist - Arthur Phillips - finished 7/10/09
5. Magic Study - Maria V. Snyder - finished 8/4/09
6. Fire Study - Maria V. Snyder - finished 8/19/09
7. One for Sorrow, Two for Joy - Clive Woodall - finished 9/3/09
8. Skullduggery Pleasant - Derek Landy - finished 9/26/09
9. Bartimaeus #3: Ptolemy's Gate - Johnathan Stroud - finished 10/12/09
10. Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr - finished 10/26/09
11. 12 Sharp - Janet Evanovich - finished 10/29/09
12. The Well of Lost Plots - Jasper Fforde - Finished 11/23/09

Challenge completed 11/23/09!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:41 PM

    Congratulations on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...