Hosted by The Space Between

Friday, August 09, 2013

Star Wars Redux - Lindsey Stirling, Peter Hollens and the Piano Guys

These two artists are so much fun! I had the gift of meeting Lindsey in person when she was here and she is the nicest, sweetest person who made everyone that talked to her feel like you'd been friends forever. I haven't met Peter yet, but I get the feeling he could be the same way!

Check out their submission for Geek Week, it's awesome! Thanks for sharing your talents with us Lindsey and Peter!


And also because I never get tired of watching this one, Cello Wars, by the Piano Guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this one, I hadn't seen it yet! Those two are fantastic. Also, hooray Piano Guys! That video never gets old, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it never does! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...