Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bout of Books 11

Bout of Books


*Flails* It's time, it's time, IT'S TIME! *flails some more* It is time, my friends, for Bout of Books 11! I NEED this. I am 7 books behind according to my Goodreads challenge, and I want to catch up.  I've been a real slacker lately, *cough* computer games *cough* and I am shamefully behind in my reading.


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


Goals:

1. Read!
2. Have Fun!
Stretch Goal: Catch up on the Goodreads Challenge (7 books behind)
3. Don't beat myself up if I don't achieve the stretch goal!

Currently Reading:



Finished:




Wrap Up:

I didn't get my stretch goal, but I'm still happy with what I did. I got through 6 books, and about halfway through the last one. I call it a win!

7 comments:

  1. Good goals. Read. Have Fun. I'll be checking back to see what kind of progress you've been making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I read FAKE like 10 years ago, did you like it?

    Hope you enjoy Before I Wake!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did actually! lol! The boys were funny and sweet. ;) Bikky and Carol cracked me up too.

      Delete
  3. I said I'd come back. Finished 4 books already! That's good. What did you think of the Elizabeth Bear one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, enough to check into the series at the beginning, that one was actually #4 I think. I also finished later on another of hers, Bone and Jewel Creatures that was also interesting enough that I got the prequel that went with it, both from the library. I think I have also read Dust by her and liked it though it was odd. I think there is more in that series I'll have to get back to one of these days.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I'm super late in replying. lol! I'm not doing so good in the Tackle Your TBR this month, but I'm hanging in there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...