Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Sept. 8-20, 2014



Hey look! My friend Elsi found us another read-a-thon! Head on over to Wishful Endings if you'd like to join us!

We'll be using #TackleTBR to conversate on Twitter.

I'm going to keep my goal simple at 30 pages per day x 13 days = 390 so we'll round up to 400 pages. It doesn't sound like much, but lately there have been days when I didn't read at all!  *cringes, waits for sky to fall*

Progress:

9/08: pages: 50
9/09: pages: 40
9/10: pages: 44
9/11: pages: 30
9/12: pages: 18
9/13: pages: 22
9/14: pages: 50
9/15: pages: 63 finished Magic Bleeds, started Book of Iron
9/16: pages: 46
9/17: pages: 62 finished Book of Iron
9/18: pages: 54 started Enclave
9/19: pages: 52
9/20: pages: 44

Running total: 575, avg per day: 44

Currently Reading:




Finished Reading:

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! I'm looking forward to seeing what you read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be more than just this one, but if it is only that one, then at least it was one! lol!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you're off to a good start! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good goal! There have been days that I haven't read at all and I never like it when that happens.

    You did pretty well. :) Good job on exceeding your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got through two! You were definitely consistent in at least reading each day, which is fabulous! I hope you join us next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Magic Bleeds, and the others look good. You had some awesome books to read during #TackleTBR. I may check out those books -- Of course, I probably need to get around to reading Divergent, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job. Book of Iron has an interesting cover, I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...