Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon - July 14-24, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon It's time for the Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon, hosted by our friends at My Shelf Confessions!

My reading has slowed to a crawl, according to Goodreads I'm behind by 3 in my goal for the year, and I also really need to make some progress on my Seriously Series challenge.  It's the only challenge I've signed up for this year (even though it's so hard to resist all the shiny challenges at that time of year) and I'm still behind on it!  (Self: you had one job...)

If you need to boost your reading this summer, come along and join us!  Or just join us anyway, the more the merrier!



Goals:

Finish Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
Finish listening to Fallen by Lauren Kate
Listen to So Long and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams
Read a seriously series title (TBD) - Started Offspring by Steven Harper

Currently Reading/Listening:



Finished Reading/Listening:

3 comments:

  1. I think I am SEVEN behind according to Goodreads so you are in good shape. :)

    The beginning of the year was awful personally, and I didn't get much reading done.

    Goodreads is the only challenge I sign up for. I can't do others. Too stressful.

    Have fun in the read-a-thon.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to sign up for this too, but not sure how much reading I'll get done, as I'm also writing this month for Camp NaNoWriMo.

    Sorry your reading has slowed down. I guess we all go through periods like that. High Summer read-a-thon is next week (starts on the 21st). Maybe you can join us for it too.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, simple goals. I'll check in with you over the next 10 days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...