Hosted by The Space Between

Friday, March 01, 2013

Read-a-long: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

From March 1st - March 29th On a Book Bender and Books with Cass are hosting a Read-a-long of Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi.

I will take part by reading the first book (pictured at left), I rarely read 2 books by the same author back to back, I have to skip around.

Click on either blog link above to be taken to the sign up page for the schedule and the first round of questions. There is also a Twitter hashtag #UTENreadalong for updates, come join us! I've only read the first 10 pages and I'm already sucked in! So far it feels like this might appeal to you if you liked The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, or Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm intrigued to see where it goes.

4 comments:

  1. I am sad you're only joining us for one book, but I am HAPPY because it's better than none!

    Keep us updated on your reading progress on Twitter. I'm curious to know what you think as the story progresses. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's always possible that I won't be able to stop, but I have book ADD I think, I don't usually even read two books in a row by my favorite of favoritest authors! That's why the series challenge really is a serious challenge for me! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost read TtEN right away but I had to read a couple of review books before I could start. So now I'm going to have to bring myself back to it :) happy reading! New GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Megz! I'm loving UTEN so I'm sure I'll get to TTEN eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...