Hosted by The Space Between

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Indie Read-a-thon Sept 7-9



I've joined in the Indie Read-a-thon hosted by Claire Reads and My Pathway to Books, because I'm a sucker for a read-a-thon, and because I don't get around to reading Indie books too much.  In fact, I wasn't just real sure what to look for.  I've found a few on my Kindle App that I think qualify, so I'll give those a go. 

There is no way I'll get through all of these, but this will give me a choice (and maybe some ideas to others if you're looking for something!):


Finished 9/9/12
page 222
Finished 9/7/12
105 pages
Good Luck to all the other read-a-thoner's!

Updates:
Day 1: 138 pages (although I think they must have been short ones!)
Day 2 :  76 pages
Day 3: 113 pages
Total pages: 327


1 comment:

  1. We are SO glad that you are joining us! I hear Destiny Binds is a fantastic read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...