Hosted by The Space Between

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays 9/28/10


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Free image hosting at imagecave.comHi, Dad. Evil Father Time is going to kill Josh. Not to worry, since I'm going to steal his source of power again. I'll be back before lunch. Kiss-kiss! -- Once Dead, Twice Shy, pg 119 by Kim Harrison


I couldn't decide if this was a spoiler or not, since I haven't finished the book myself yet, and I just thought it was funny!

11 comments:

  1. LOL. I love this teaser. Now I want to read the book :)

    Come see what Teaser I chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That strikes me as funny as well. Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:51 PM

    It certainly made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teaser! Probably not a book I'd read, but I really love that title! Hope you enjoy the book.

    Here's my teaser for Banned Books Week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these books. Great teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I have yet to get through Kim Harrison's adult series, I enjoyed this book. Still in the process of reading the 2nd book, but its on the back burner for awhile. Great teaser.

    This week my teaser is from "The Invisible Order: Rise of the Darklings" and can be found here.

    Also while you are there, please check out my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great teaser. mine is here
    http://inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hysterical! I may have to put that on my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG
    I love it!
    Fantastic moment!

    Thanks for passing by my TT :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...