Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Frightfall and Fraterfest Read-a-thons Oct. 1-8

PhotobucketPhotobucket


There are two read-a-thons this week I can do! *waves arms around wildly in celebration*

The first one, running from Oct. 1 through 7 is the Frightfall Read-a-thon hosted by Michelle @ Seasons of Reading, the second is the Fraterfest Read-a-thon taking place Oct. 5 through 8, featuring author Rhiannon Frater, hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. You don't have to read books by Rhiannon Frater, that's just what the hostess has decided to do. They look good, so I'll be checking them out for the future.  Click on the pictures above to be taken to the sign up pages for these read-a-thons.

I will keep track of my reading in this post.  I haven't tried keeping track of 2 read-a-thon's at the same time before, so we'll see how that goes!

Goals:

Frightfall:  600 pages
Fraterfest: 350 pages
Total: 700 pages approx. 87 pages per day (because they overlap)

Books:


Starting Page: 148
Currently at: 293
Total Pages: 145
Finished: 10/01/12

FFall Starting Page: 62
FFest Starting Page: 159
Currently at: 175
Total Pages: 113
Finished: nope

FFall Starting Page: 64
FFest Starting Page: 110
Currently at: 380
Totage Pages: 316
Finished: nope


Totals:

Frightfall: 479 = 80%
Fraterfest: 270  = 77%
Total: 574 = 82%

Looks like I managed about 82% of my total goal, so, a B-?  I'll still take it!

Thank you to the hostesses, and I'll see you again next time!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on both! I love me some Rhiannon Frater! :)

    My goals are simple for this week. Read at least 3 of the 5 books on my stack! :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you with me again! Hope you meet your goals. Enjoy the reading this week. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaunesay! Returning the visit. All three of those books look good. I'll check them out for later. I love paranormal books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals. Spells & Sleeping Bags sounds like a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books and I totally loved The City's Son..Tom Pollack is a bloody brilliant! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! City's son looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have total confidence that you'll still reach your goal. =O) I'm opted not to do FraterFest. I can only keep up with one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dead Beat and The City's Son both look really good. Happy reading!

    New follower by the way! Check out my Fraterfest Goals.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...