The Wicked Wicked Ladies in the Haunted House by Mary Chase. I've read 128 pages and clocked 2 hours of reading time so far. I'm off to a pretty good start I think, and celebrating with some apple poptarts for a late breakfast while I catch up here.
Hour 1 Challenge
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - Kansas, it's a beautiful sunny day, but a little bit cold right now. I'm hoping for it to warm up for some outside reading later on!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hmmm... I think Demo Tapes 3 by my friend Susan Helene Gottfried, it's always a fun time hanging out with Trevor and the band!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have something called a peanut butter bucket that I've saved for today, it looks like a giant peanut butter cup, and it passes the weight test! I also have some ice cream and plenty of Pringles to tide me over. I'll make sure and have plenty of real food too though! ;)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a cat-loving accountant that has too many books, if there is such a thing!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Hmmm what would I do differently... not sure, I've done a few now and I've gotten in a pretty good pattern. Last time I decided rather than staying up as late as possible I would go ahead and get some sleep then get up early for the finish line, and that was a lot of fun, being there for that, so I'll probably do that again this time. Plus then I'm not just wiped out for the rest of the day!
Off to start another book, see ya'll later!