Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Update hours 12-19

It's just after 1 am for me in hour 19, and I've just finished Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich. I've done some cheering, and also read two short stories, Venture in Vain by Katherine Kurtz (a special limited edition short story), and Skitty by Mercedes Lackey. My page count is now at 546. Seems like every read-a-thon my number of pages is going down, but that's okay, I'm enjoying myself, and I still feel accomplished!

The plan now is to catch a few hours of sleep, and then get back up for the end of the read-a-thon, we'll see if I make it!

Currently Reading and Next Up:



Finished:

Metal Angel
by Nancy Springer
Stopping Time
by Melissa Marr
Gone (Dream
Catcher #3)

by Lisa McMann
Plum Lucky
by Janet Evanovich
pages: 92pages: 36pages: 214pages: 166

No Cover Available
Skitty
by Mercedes Lackey
Venture in Vain
by Katherine Kurtz
pages: 24pages: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...