Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Here We Go! It's Read-a-Thon time again!

It's time! It's time! It's time for Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-Thon! I've so been looking forward to this! My hubby is going to give the read-a-thon a try as well, this is the first time I've done this that he's NOT on call! Woot! I'll report on his progress here along with my own, he didn't really sign up, so I guess for this go around we're team Shaunesay!

This year I'm going to donate to Literacy Kansas City for the books that we get read. I'm actually going to do it for all of my October reads, not just today's.

I'm also a cheerleader again, so I may be visiting some of you later on to help keep you going!

I didn't quite get all the reading done that I wanted to before the start of the 'thon, so I might be finishing that last book up today. I've got books lined up in print, and on my Kindle app, and also an audio book picked out to give my eyes a rest, for exercising and while I'm visiting others and cheering.

Here's my starting lineup:



Good Luck and Good Reading everyone! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting your husband to sign up as well!!
    For me, I am lucky my hubby is out of town! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...