Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, October 09, 2010

3... 2... 1... We have lift off!


The day is finally here! It's read-a-thon time again! I've been looking forward to this since the last Dewey's Read-a-thon back in April, and even worked on getting my template set up early, just to maximize reading time! It's fairly early morning for me, 7 am, so I'm going to start off with some breakfast! See you all in a little while, good luck and good reading!

Please check out my giveaway on the right side bar for a $25 GC to the Literacy Site Store, I will award it after the Read-a-thon, so you still have time to sign up!

Also please help me decide what series to challenge myself to finish in 2011, I have a poll right under the giveaway! (My first poll, so please vote!)


My book pool to choose from for the read-a-thon. It's not easy to get them all with visible covers/titles! No way will I get through even a fraction, but at least I have some ready made selections from all across the board to choose from!




Currently Reading:

Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: Dragon Temple #3: Forged by Fire
Author: Janine Cross
Total Pages: started on page 200
Time Started:
Time Finished:
Thoughts: Have already started this one, but want to try and finish it up during the read-a-thon.
Currently Reading:

Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: The Private Life of the Cat Who...
Author: Lilian Jackson Braun
Total Pages:
Time Started:
Time Finished:
Thoughts:
Totals# Books finished:
# Pages Read:
Time spent reading:
Cover PictureTitle:
Author:
Total Pages:
Time Started:
Time Finished:
Thoughts:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...