1. What are you reading right now? Still working on Dead Over Heels by Charlaine Harris and Forged By Fire by Janine Cross
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Not sure, hoping to maybe finish a couple of shorter ones in the second half, I have a couple by Donna Jo Napoli in my stack, Bound, and the Great God Pan, but you just never know what you'll be in the mood for!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really special, though I did take Monday off at work, since I won't have done my usual weekend errands and just general recoup time in case I don't get enough on Sunday.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Oh yeah, luckily the one I was afraid would be a BIG interruption (getting rear-ended while out getting lunch) ended up not being too bad!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That time just seems to be flying by this time!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, you all are doing awesome and I want to thank all the admins and cheerleaders for your efforts!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Well, I made my template a little too complicated, so I think it takes longer to update than I'd like. Maybe next year I'll get up the nerve to be a cheerleader too, I know I really enjoy hearing from them and would like to give others that boost that it gives me!
9. Are you getting tired yet? not really, kind of had a second wind and got a good solid hour of reading in, no interruptions!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Well, I'm sure others have discovered it, but back to my template, I guess keep it simple, and go into it without a set difficult goal, so that you're not hard on yourself if you don't get to that goal. Just enjoy your day and whatever you get read is more than you had read before, so it's a win!
|Totals||# Books finished: 2|
# Pages Read: 287
Time spent reading: 3 hour 45 minutes