Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Christmas Spirit Challenge (11/23-1/6) and Read-a-thon (11/23-11/29)


It's time to get our holiday reading going with The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge (11/23-1/6) over at The Christmas Spirit,

kicked off with The Christmas Spirit Read-a-thon (11/23-11/29) over at Seasons of Reading.  Both blogs are run by Michelle the True Book Addict.

Come Join us!



I'm going to keep track of my progress for both here in this post. 

Christmas Spirit Read-a-thon (11/23-11/29)


Goals:

*Finish Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle
*Finish Final Catcall by Sofie Kelly finished 11/28
*Start (and hopefully finish) Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul - DNF'd at 60 pages
*Get farther in Doctor Who: The Drostan's Curse A.L. Kennedy

Christmas Spirit Challenge (11/23-1/6)

 Level: Mistletoe (2-4 Christmas books)

*Holiday Grind by Cleo Coyle finished 12/3/15

*Naughty or Nice by Kenyon, Ryan, Phillips and Smith
*Unwrapped by Bangs, Dain and Henke
*Claus: Legend of the Fat Man by Tony Bertauski- started 1/4/16

Bonus Level: Fa la la la films

*White Christmas - watched 12/20/15
*The Nightmare before Christmas - watched 12/20/15
*Love Actually - watched 12/20/15
*Kung Fu Panda Holiday - watched 12/20/15



2 comments:

  1. I'm joining the challenge this year with my two blogs. I will be reading two books on each blog (crossing my fingers....), which means I will be at the Mistletoe Level on both blogs.

    I haven't heard of the books you're planning to read, but I will definitely check them out!

    Looking forward to everyone's reviews!! : )

    Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books (YA fiction) and MindSpirit Book Journeys (literary fiction and nonfiction)


    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I have just added "Naughty or Nice?" and "Unwrapped" to my Goodreads TBR. Both look GREAT!! Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...