Hosted by The Space Between

Thursday, October 01, 2015

Haunted Kansas City, Missouri by Angie Cox

Haunted Kansas City, MissouriHaunted Kansas City, Missouri by Angie Cox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was interested to read some local ghost stories, and this book names many places that I've heard of in the area, though most I haven't been to. I have to say I was hoping for a few more specifics, there were a lot of "could it be this? We'll never know..." and many of the stories were vague and generalized. There were a lot of photos of places and historical tidbits, I think my favorite stories were those for Plattsburgh, MO which I have never been to but may have to visit! Overall an enjoyable read if not a very chilling one, it's still fun to read about places that you know!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...