Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, September 27, 2015

FrightFall Read-a-thon - October 5th - 11th, 2015



It's getting to be that time of year! Why do we like to be scared so much? If you're looking for another read-a-thon, join us for FrightFall hosted by Michelle at Seasons of Reading! New this time is a Facebook Group, and we'll be using #Frightfall on Twitter.  Come join the fun, and get your scary on!

I'm all set for my official scary book this time, I will be reading Haunted Kansas by Lisa Hefner Heitz:









I won't get anywhere near finishing all that, but those are what's up next for me, so we'll see how far I get!

10/11/15 - Final Well I didn't get very far!  I did finish reading Soulless which I think I had already started, and I got to pg 78 of Haunted Kansas, but found myself reading for speed and not taking in very much, so I decided to stop!  I did enjoy my reading this week though, glad to be a part of another Frightfall Read-a-thon!  Thanks Michelle!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with the readathon! I don't enjoy books that make me really scared, but I do enjoy a bit of mystery or suspense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's pretty lenient, you don't have to read a truly scary book, just whatever is "scary" to you. ;) It's open for interpretation!

      Delete
  2. Hi Shaunesay! Just stopping over from Season's of Reading #FrightFall to see who's reading along with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. Plese visit me for some tamer reads.
    http://dogsmomvisits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, sounds like a good book I haven't heard of it before. Have fun reading in this years #FrightFall. I will be adding this book to my list to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to have you with us for another read-a-thon. Unfortunately, I'm so behind visiting blogs,but trying to catch up. I hope you are getting some good reading in. You had some scary planned, by the looks of it. Enjoy the remainder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...