Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Summer Wrap Up Read-a-thon Challenge Day 1

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
Here is what I've picked out for my TBR stack for this read-a-thon. There's no way I'll get through most of them, or maybe even any of them, though I hope to make it through a couple. I'm definitely a mood reader, so I wanted to give myself plenty to choose from. Some are on my ipad kindle reader, and hard to see, they are The Greyfriar by Clay and Susan Griffith, Sleight of Paw by Sofie Kelly and Wild and Steamy by Meljean Brook, Jill Myles and Carolyn Crane. I forgot to stick my current read in there, the Magical Christmas Cat, but I'm hoping to finish that one up tonight before I sleep!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of books. I see some really interesting tiles though, so have fun reading:)

    I narrowed mine down to five specific books, I'm kind of an organized freak that has to have everything planned out perfectly.. Check out my 6 picks:D

    http://inmybookworld.blogspot.com/2012/08/summer-wrap-up-read-thon-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Some PUF and a cozy or two. I see a couple of books that I need to read, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a really moody reader too. I change my mind every minute on what to read next. Gamer Girl looks cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us! Happy reading and good luck getting through your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa loads of books but I get what you mean by being a mood reader, I tend to stray from my TBR pile in search of something to fit my mood. Good luck and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...