Hosted by The Space Between

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Labor Day Read-a-thon Aug 31 - Sept 1

Letters Inside Out button


I can't resist a read-a-thon anymore, so even though I'm going to be busy this weekend doing other things I still have to be in on it!  I'll make my goal laid back by not giving myself one at all, how's that for lazy?  Probably I'll just try to finish some of what I've already started.

Started at pg 114
Currently at pg 132
Started at 22%
Currently at 46%
Started at pg 53
Currently at pg 196

Updates:
Starting points updated!  Let the reading begin!

Day 1: 55 pages 
Day 2: 79 pages
Day 3: 71 pages
Day 4: 36 pages

Total Pages: 241 - About 60 pages per day.  I didn't get anything finished, but it shouldn't take me too long to wrap these up in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...