Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Armchair BEA - Wrap Up

Designed by Amber of Shelf Notes

My first Armchair BEA is coming to a close, and I'm very pleased at how it went.  I didn't know what to expect, but was so excited at all the interaction that took place!  I found several new blogs to follow, and got many great comments from interesting and like minded people, it was just a fun time overall! And I posted 6 days in a row! That's a record for me I think!

I even made my own button which I'm pretty excited about but which had nothing whatsoever to do with Armchair BEA! Yeah, I'm goofy and I know it! *dances a bit, then gets embarrassed, blush*


TSBbutton photo 6a274b52-7fbd-42f5-8450-a28a76b04c3c_zpseb9f4ffa.png



Here's my week in review, be sure to check out the giveaway if you haven't already, I'm offering up your choice between 4 different Young Adult/Teen books that I've really enjoyed and would love to share with someone!

Introduction - In which you can see my hair behaving pretty well and I answer some questions.

Author Interaction - Where I *squee* about meeting Ann Aguirre in person and talk about how Twitter is such a great author interaction facilitator.

Short Stories and Novellas - I mention what a not-fan of short stories I am, then proceed to tell you about some that I really do like! (Kevin Hearne FTW!)

Choose Your Giveaway - I'm offering your choice of 4 different Teen/YA books that I really enjoyed and hope you might too!

Middle Grade/Young Adult Books - A walk down memory lane with those Middle Grade favorites that I grew up with and still think on fondly.


Thank you so much to everyone that commented, I still need to reply to some of you and try to visit more people, it's been a wonderful week and I hope to see you all around!  Group Hug!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:34 AM

    Awesome Button! Glad you had a blast and for hitting a record posting on your blog~

    ~Ki
    Doing Some Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve had so much fun visiting all the blogs on Armchair BEA. This is my first year and I’ve had such a good time that I plan to come back next time. I’ve added a ton of books to my TBR list as well as added a lot of book friends on twitter, goodreads, and bloglovin. Thank you so much for participating and making it a great first year for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice button. I need to learn how to do that. So nice to visit your blog this week.

    AH@badassbookreviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...