Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 Speculative Fiction Challenge

The 2012 Speculative Fiction reading challenge is being hosted by Adventures of 2.0 and will run from January 1 - December 31st, 2012. Signup and Rules

This challenge encompasses so many of my likes, from Science Fiction to High Fantasy to Urban Fantasy and everything in between, or out in left field! Check out the sign up post for a list of what is included under the umbrella of "Speculative". I'm going to declare the In Nirvana level, which is 24 books, since so many different things are included in this area.

I will keep track of my accomplishments here: My Speculative Fiction Progress

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad our challenge fits you s perfectly! :D I hope it helps you reach your 2012 goals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...