Hosted by The Space Between

Monday, January 16, 2012

February 2012 Read-a-thons



The Wicked Winter Read-a-thon, February 3-5, 2012, hosted by Kindle Fever. Signup and Details So far this is the only February read-a-thon I know of, if you know of any others, please let me know, because I might want to join in!

I belong to Bookobsessed, which is a group formed of Bookcrossers, and we're going to have our own group read-a-thon from February 10 - 12. I'm very excited about this because as I've joined so many others, I think it would be a lot of fun to host a read-a-thon, but I don't have a big enough blog following to probably get much interest, not to mention I know it's a lot of work, so this will give me some practice on a small scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...