Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vacation!

I'm on vacation! We're not going anywhere, but still, 5 days off work, which is 9 days in a row of doing whatever we want, yay! So I'm issuing myself a little book challenge, I want to finish one book every day, but since I still want to do all kinds of other fun things too, they'll be easy things like Manga, or fast children's or teen books, but still, it will be getting some things off Mount TBR! I hope to get some challenge books reviewed as well this week. Wish me luck!

I'm not sure what we'll be doing this week, hopefully a lot of relaxing, with a movie and some computer games thrown in. We're going to a concert one night (YES/Styx), a dinner theater production next Sunday afternoon (Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat), and maybe a day trip to get some geocaching in. The possibilities are endless, as long as we don't stay planted in front of the computer! :D

What I'm not excited about is that we might be getting our new roof this week, so that means a lot of hammering. *sigh*

One of my water lily plants also shot up a bloom overnight, so I hope to see that flower soon! Here's a picture of it from this morning (along with some fish action), I'll post again if it turns out good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...