Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Challenge Check In

Photobucket Photobucket



So the year is past the halfway mark, and I'm way behind on my reading challenges!

I'm doing the worst on the ones I set for myself, I haven't read anything for the "Stranger than Fiction" and "Catching Up With Old Friends" Challenges, and have only read the first 3 Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris.

For hosted challenges I'm doing slightly better, but only a smidge! I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet, but it's going to be difficult to get them caught up!

Historical Romance Challenge 2/12 = 17% complete - 1 review outstanding
Paranormal Romance Challenge 4/20 = 20% complete - 1 review outstanding
Mystery and Suspense Challenge 7/12 = 58% complete - 2 reviews outstanding
Horror & Urban Fantasy 5/24 = 21% complete - 1 review outstanding

It looks like the only one I'm doing okay on is the Mystery and Suspense challenge! But there are still 5 months and some left, so I'm going to keep trying! I seem to be reading a lot of teen books, which I'm not doing a challenge for, ah well! I'm still enjoying them, and that's all that matters!

How is everyone else doing on their reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...