Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Sunday Post #5



Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


This past Wednesday my husband and I went to a Celtic Woman concert!  We've always enjoyed watching them on PBS and were excited to go see a live show!  Here are some pictures:






It was also my first time going to a show at our local Kauffman Center, which is a very modern interesting building!  That link goes to their flickr account which shows inside and outside pictures of the place, it's very cool.



6/13/17 -  I took part in Top Ten Tuesday, where it was a Father's Day Freestyle, so I chose to talk about books that reminded me of my Dad, that he had given me, or that he enjoyed, or that we both loved. My Top Ten Tuesday Post

Here is the Top Ten Tuesday Rules and future topics if you'd like to join in!



Next Tuesday I'll join Top Ten Tuesday again, and our topic will be "Series we've been meaning to start but haven't yet".  It will be hard to hold it to 10!

Next Saturday would have been a review of my TBR List book of the month, but it turned out to be a dud, so I'll just be updating my previous post with that sad news, rather than devoting a post to it.



The Other Einstein is the current Big Library Read going on right now.  Paper Girls Vol. 1, and Sorcerer to the Crown are also library books I picked up this week.



5 comments:

  1. I think I have more of a problem with needing to finish series I've already started! I have way too many of them to catch up with and now I realise that half the year is gone! EEK! I need to get moving on a few challenges including my series catch up! I've been working on the next TTT post. I always need to give myself extra time to get them done. Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Celtic Woman! The christmas Album is my favorite. They have such amazing voices!

    I hope you have a great week, Shaunesay! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celtic Woman looks amazing! I've see Celtic Thunder in concert and they are fantastic too. That was years ago though. My mom and I actually got to meet George outside his hotel. We weren't stalking, lol just good timing!

    Here's my Sunday Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Celtic Woman, they're amazing. And I've been meaning to read Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That Celtic Woman concerts looks amazing! I've never been to see them, but it sure would be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...