Thursday, October 18, 2012

Random Read-a-thon Oct. 19 - 23, 2012

Random Read-a-thon hosted by My Shelf Confessions
YES! A spur of the moment random read-a-thon! Of course I'm in, because one, it's a read-a-thon, and two, I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked for Dewey's last weekend because things came up, and three, well, it's a read-a-thon! If you'd like to join us in doing this random bout of reading goodness, head on over to My Shelf Confessions and sign up! It's super informal, so come along!


400 pages

Books I'm working on:

Starting Page: 60
Pages Read: 333
Finished: 10/21/12

Starting Page: 226
Finished: no

Start: 29%
Ended: 67% 
Finished: no

I made it to about 385 pages I think, because I was a loser tonight and got sucked into the Halloween events on my favorite computer game Guild Wars 2. :D But I basically did it, I could have! I was THIS close!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this!I hope you're able to meet your goal :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...