Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Movie: The Game Plan


Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) plays star NFL quarterback Joe Kingman, who seems to have it all, wealth, women and fame. In the beginning he's very self centered, and indulged by everyone around him. EVERYTHING in his life centers around himself, until Peyton appears on his doorstep, and then EVERYTHING suddenly changes. Joe begins to realize how empty his life really was, and Peyton comes to mean everything to him, even as she's turning his life upside down. This is a heartwarming movie, very funny and sweet. I love Dwayne Johnson, and am so glad that he's turned to acting after wrestling, as I never would have seen him otherwise. He is a great comedic talent in my opinion, but can also pull at your heart as you'll see in this movie. Madison Pettis (Peyton) would have stolen the show completely with any other actor I think, but together the two are a great pair and made this cute movie great!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this a great one? And Dwayne Johnson is not too hard on the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a cute fun movie myself. And I don't mind looking at the Rock either. I like him a little more buffed up though like in some of his earlier movies. You can see the weight loss in his face.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...