Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, January 14, 2017

My TBR List January 2017 - And the Winner is...



 And the winner is...


From Goodreads:

Isaac Vainio is a Libriomancer, a member of the secret organization founded five centuries ago by Johannes Gutenberg. Libriomancers are gifted with the ability to magically reach into books and draw forth objects. When Isaac is attacked by vampires that leaked from the pages of books into our world, he barely manages to escape. To his horror he discovers that vampires have been attacking other magic-users as well, and Gutenberg has been kidnapped.

With the help of a motorcycle-riding dryad who packs a pair of oak cudgels, Isaac finds himself hunting the unknown dark power that has been manipulating humans and vampires alike. And his search will uncover dangerous secrets about Libriomancy, Gutenberg, and the history of magic. . . .

I've really wanted to try one of Jim's books for awhile now, since I've so enjoyed him as a personality in the Fantasy Author community, so I'm really looking forward to Libriomancer! But don't worry Step Sisters and Jig, I'll still get to you all eventually as well!


10 votes4 votes2 votes

5 comments:

  1. Not the one I picked but I hope you enjoy it, I love his writing and he tells such great stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy it! I've only read the Stepsister Scheme, but I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the winner. I've never heard of this book so I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard this is a good one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...