Hosted by The Space Between

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bout of Books 14 - August 17-23, 2015


Bout of Books

*Flails* *\o/* *Flails again* *Flails some more* *\o/* *Flaily-flail-flail*

 It's Bout of Books 14! Come *flail* with us!

What is flailing you ask?
 
 It's a Bout of Books thing, it's sort of our secret hand-shake, but we'll let you in on it!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 17th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 14 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

TBR:



Progress:

8/17: TSR 132 pages
8/18: TSR 168 pages - finished
8/19: RA 76 pages
8/20: RA 68 pages
8/21: RA 68 pages
8/22: RA 78 pages
8/23: RA 56 pages - finished

Finished:



Wrap up:

I didn't get as far as I'd hoped, but I'm still happy with my results. Read a new book I've been looking forward to and an older series I've wanted to start for a long time, and I enjoyed them both! 646 pages total for me this week! Thank you to our hostesses and everyone that assists them to make this a fun event!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I've never heard of these books but the covers alone are making my mouth water! I may be sneaking around the synopses and possibly add to my own shelves!

    So glad you're participating in B.O.B! Good luck and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far The Shadow Revolution has been a fun one, so I recommend it! Dragons and Dirigibles is part of another fun series I've been reading, and I've wanted to start the Rogue Angel series for a long time, Archaeology Woot! Thanks for stopping by, and good luck this week in B. O. B! *flails*

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I am also participating in this read-a-thon trying to read 3 books and complete 3 challenges! Best of luck to you!
    Here's my first update page: http://missmoviecanada.blogspot.ca/2015/08/bout-of-books-14-update-1-august-17th.html

    Sydney @ Miss Movie of Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Shaunie! You have some great books planned for this round of the Read a Thon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh!!! Tell me about Dragons and Derigibles. I've had my eye on that book for a long time. Hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...